Bandipur has the highest number of tigers in south India, hence chances of seeing one is obvously high. Bird-lovers will not suffer for company. With over two hundred species of birds including peafowl, hornbills, woodpeckers, the Crested Hawk Eagle, wagtails, blue jays, partridges, etc. one can spend hours trying to spot as many of these brightly hued winged creatures as possibles
|03:30 PM - 04:30 PM|
|Adult||Children (below 8 years)||Senior Citizen|
Forest entry fee
Service of Naturalist
* For economy safari, the trekker should arrive before 8 AM on the day of booking otherwise the trek cannot happen
- Trekking is allowed only for guests who abide by all rules and regulations prescribed under Karnataka Ecotrails, rights of admission is reserved.
- Children below the age of 12 are not allowed for trekking.
- Please note that the Economy safari the guest should report before 8 am at the base camp on the day of booking, reporting late guest forfeits the right to trek.
- Cancellation, postponement, refund policy Click Here