The forests of the Nagarahole National Park (Rajiv Gandhi National Park) abound in herds of elephant, sambar and spotted deer, wild boar, sloth bear, gaur and the occasional tiger and panther.The best place to spot a Leopard in India is here.
Forest entry fee
Service of Naturalist
* For economy safari, the trekker should arrive before 8 AM on the day of booking otherwise the trek cannot happen
- Trekking is allowed only for guests who abide by all rules and regulations prescribed under Karnataka Ecotrails, rights of admission is reserved.
- Children below the age of 12 are not allowed for trekking.
- Please note that the Economy safari the guest should report before 8 am at the base camp on the day of booking, reporting late guest forfeits the right to trek.
- Cancellation, postponement, refund policy Click Here